Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Germany.....and stuff

You know it is just as well that my God knows me so well. As you may be aware, God highlighted a YWAM DNA Conference to me last May and it is to be held in Germany this April/May. He gave me lots of time.....because I needed lots of time.

I love social dynamics but I have also so much to learn. I know God wants me to go and I am excited about what I may learn and what I know God will teach me...

The prospect of leaving the family is a wrench. Especially Douglas as he will have no comprehension about where mum has gone or when she will be back.

In some ways I can't wait, I am hungry to go and soak up all I can....being a busy mum I don't get many opportunities to have time to focus fully on God like that. I will have less things / people demanding my time (not that I grudge that) and therefore NO Excuses.

In other ways I can't get my head round it. I have come to realise how much of my identity is being a wife and mother.
Being a wife and mother in a ministry is a fine balance at times.

I am glad God only gives me one part of the jigsaw at a time, as otherwise I think I would be a gibbering idiot half the time.

No comments: