Saturday, March 28, 2009

Street Pastors hit Stirling

Well last night was the official launch of street pastors in Stirling. We started in Sporters bar with a wee gathering to launch the initiative.
We had 15 street pastors on the streets of Stirling, for the first night just to give us a presence that would help raise awareness.
We also had a some really good connections and conversation.....

The night was dry (thankfully) But it was very cold. I was thankful for the lovely warm jacket even if I feel a bit like the Mitchelin Man.
I finally got home at 4.30 a.m. I quite often find that God can give me enough energy to do what I need to do... and last night was no exception.
It was fantastic. I am on again next Friday night, this time it will only be one team though.
It was fantastic. I had a great time.

For next week - Pray that Douglas sleeps in the day so I can rest before I go out again.

No comments: