Monday, April 13, 2009

Germany 6 days and counting

I leave for Germany on Sunday...I am both excited and nervous about it all.
It has been some time since I have travelled overseas alone and its a bit of a challenge for me. In my 10 years of marriage, I have not been away from my lovely hubby for more than 10 days in one go....so 3 weeks seems an eternity.....as for the kids Jen can grasp mummy is away for a bit but still finds 3 weeks a hard concept, while Douglas, bless him is to young to comprehend anything.
One the other hand, I am going to have spectacular teaching, as Loren Cunningham and a lot of YWAM big names will be there.....And God I am sure will do stuff.
My hubby is more than capable at looking after the kids.

People have been asking what will I be doing
DNA Infusion will include

- The Belief Tree
- YWAM History and Foundational Values
- YWAM – Big Picture and Future Growth
- YWAM’s Apostolic Call and The Five-Fold Gifts
- Value-Driven Movements Versus Structure-Driven Organizations
- Character & Conduct of a Leader
- Leadership Giftings: How Visionaries and Implementers Work Together
- Creating with God Versus Fatalism
- 4K and Call2all
- Hospitality
- Grace Ticket
- Listen and Learn from our Founders and other Leaders of our Mission
- Plenary Sessions
- Small groups and Discussion groups
- Worship and Intercession
- Workshops and Networking times
- Fun and Fellowship
- Question and Answer
- Getting to know each other

I will try to update this blog or my Living It blog if I can while I am away.

No comments: