Monday, May 4, 2009

Remembering the past and our heritage

I am currently in my 3rd week of a YWAM DNA Infusion conference in Herrnhut Germany. I have had teaching from people like Loren and Darlene Cunningham, David Hamilton and tomorrow Lynn Green. All key in the leadership of YWAM International.
I have had so much teaching in the past 3 weeks, I hardly know where to start.
Herrnhut is a historical place. It is the place where in 1732 the first Protestant missionary Leonhard Doeber, left for Saint Thomas.

When people shouted at the boat and asked why are you doing this?

Leonhard Doeber responded
"For the Lamb who was slain is worthy to receive the reward of His suffering."

What a fantastic response...

Why do we tell of God's love....because Jesus is worthy.

Over the next few weeks I may comment on teaching but I need time to process this more.

It would be wrong of us to step into an area of ministry that is wrong for us.
What is the call AND anointing that God has on your life?

No comments: