Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Change, change, change

I can hardly believe it is nearly 4 years since Ywam Stirling was pioneered. This June saw our first founding member leave. Within 6 months another is about to leave....so what next?

I feel God has placed me in YWAM for a reason. I feel that my community work knowledge can be of use to them in this next season of their life.

At times though I feel way under skilled and isolated. I think this next year is a birth of new developments.... I mixture of me developing my skill, and learning.

This would mean both delivering and writing training for others. Whilst investing in training for me. Please pray that I would have wisdom in this next few weeks.

I am also currently having another bash at getting funding for helping in this. Please pray for God's direction and wisdom.

No comments: