Friday, October 16, 2009

Another month rushes past

It is about a month since I last wrote here and it has been a roller coaster month. At the end of September we went to the Scottish staff conference, which gave a really good opportunity to see what is going on in the nation.
After that there was a spell of family sickness. One of my friends for 20 years + finally tied the knot to a very nice lady. So I got to see the family togged up in kilts...(with the exception of me)
While at the wedding in Aberdeen the hotel fire alarm was set off at midnight, so I had to wake the kids and check that it was a false alarm ( which it was) However the alarm stayed on for an hour.
Now it is half term and I have 2 kids to appease.
My eldest I think is missing school.....we have sums before breakfast!! The joy and eagerness of learning! I had started a news letter but that has been shelved until the "normal routine commences. Ha what is normal!

No comments: