Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New beginnings, new routines

Within the last few weeks we have had a lot of things going on... So what else is new I hear you ask?
But on the 18th/ 19th of August we had a few changes.
In Scotland the 18th was back to school day...Jen went into P3. However that was not the only significant event ....cos my dad turned 75.
So what about the 19th .... that was Douglas' first afternoon at playgroup.

Yes it is all change now...for the first time in over 6 years I have time in the afternoon without kids (when it is not a work day.)

Douglas is taking to his new routine just fine loving playing with cars and making new friends. I am also adjusting to having some kid free time. I am trying to incorporate a brisk walk into my day after I drop Douglas off....it is surprising how nice it is to walk at my pace more often.

Having said that however, it does help to pass the time :)

No comments: